New York, NY 10002 TEL 212-353-2166
- Studios – 3 beds
- 1–3 baths
- $2,300 to $8,000 rent/month
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR HOME at J Condominium, you will be surrounded by artisan details and unprecedented amenities.
The building’s entranceway welcomes you with a lofty canopy and a calm, inviting lobby designed by Gruzen Samton Architects. Once you’ve arrived, outdoor space awaits you everywhere: experience the stunning views from the sun terrace, refresh yourself in the viewing garden, or retire to your private balcony.
RICH STONE. EXOTIC WOOD. Luxury in every detail creates the perfect backdrop for your personal style. Each of the studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom residences, with contemporary finishes selected by renowned designer Andres Escobar, feature:
- Stainless steel GE Profile kitchen appliances
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Designer hardwood cabinets
- Pristine marble vanities
- Sinks and showers with Grohe faucets
- Elegant wood floors
- Asko washers and dryers
- Pre-wiring for cable, multiple phone lines and high-speed internet connections
- Triple-glazed ultra-quiet casement windows
- Garbage disposals
Many residences also offer:
- Soaking tub and separate stall shower
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Walk-in and linen closets
- Private balconies or terraces
WELCOME TO DUMBO, which boasts hip boutiques and lively restaurants, one of the best children’s parks in the city, a reputation as an artistic epicenter, and a dedication to quality of city life.
- Cobblestone streets
- Phenomenal views
- Two of America's most famous bridges framing its borders
- Iconic architecture
- Park and river access
- Charming boutiques and noteworthy restaurants
These joys of DUMBO are what make it one of the most sought-after residential neighborhoods in New York City.
First Month’s Rent due at lease signing
$100 per person
One month’s rent